Updated as of July 20, 2019
Dual Teams for Battle of the Burgh
Overall: FCA in Manassas plans to create dual teams for entry into this tournament as follows:
- One Middle School (MS) team "TEAM VA FCA MS"
- Roster availability and status ~ Click Here
- Admin contact: Bill Marck, 571-338-5669, email@example.com
- Weighins - Friday, August 2, 2019
6:00-8:00pm Weigh-ins at Monroeville Convention Center
7:00pm Seeding meeting (coaches only)
- Wrestling competition - Saturday, August 3, 2019
8:00am Doors open
8:15am Coaches meeting
8:30am Score keeper education on mat TBD
9:00am Wrestling begins
Matches: five dual meets for each team all in one day
Location: Monroeville Convention Center
Address: 209 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA 15146 (near Pittsburgh PA)
Costs: Wrestlers pay $50 for a roster slot ($25 if they share the spot with another wrestler). Extra funds that are left over will be distributed among attendees as decided by the coaches. Basic fees cover the costs of team entry into the event.
Singlets: Wrestlers may wear their own singlets or they may borrow one from the team.
Middle School: 8th grade & under (defined by the school year 2018-2019)
Weight Class: 72 76 80 84 88 92 96 100 105 110 115 120 130 140 160 210
Weight Allowance: 1 lb when wearing a singlet
Website information on tournament overall:
Medical, Nails, Hair, and Skin Checks:
- Skin check form for doctors in advance of the event ~ Click Here
- This tournament requires all wrestlers to use their hotel “pay to play”.