Updated as of Friday, Ocotber 18, 2019
Dual Teams for I64
"Team Virginia FCA"
Overall: FCA in Manassas plans to create dual teams for entry into this tournament as follows:
- One team for grades 9-12 "FCA HS"
- Admin contact: Bill Marck, 571-338-5669, email@example.com
- Roster availability and status may be seen below.
- Wrestling competition begins promptly at 8:00 AM, Sunday, October 20
- Weighins at Virginia Beach Fieldhouse
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 between 5:00-6:30 PM, or
- Sunday morning 7:00-7:45 AM
- If you weighin for the Saturday open event it counts toward the Sunday duals.
- Five dual meets for each team all in one day
- Exhibitions authorized as many as the number of forfeits during each round so if you have two forfeits you get two exhibitions at the end of a round before the next round
Location: Virginia Beach Fieldhouse
Address: 2020 Landstown Centre Way, Virginia Beach, VA
Costs: Wrestlers pay $45 for a roster slot ($25 if they share the spot with another wrestler)
Payment methods (One of Two Methods):
- Either pay Doug White (primary) at the Eagle Alley Gym directly via paypal, cash, or check,
- Or pay Bill Marck who then will pay Doug White afterwards.
Singlets: Wrestlers may wear their own singlets or they may borrow one from the team.
High School: 9th-12th grade (defined by the school year 2019-2020)
Weight Class: 106,113,120,126,132,138,145,152,160,170,182,195,220,285
Weight Allowance: 3 lbs when wearing a singlet
Roster availability and status ~ Click Here
Website information on tournament overall:
Individual Open Event Information (in case interested in this too):
- Wrestlers may get their own hotels where ever they want.
- Hotel arrangements may also be found online ~ Click Here
Medical, Nails, Hair, and Skin Checks:
- Skin check form for doctors in advance of the event ~ Click Here