Updated as of November 6, 2019
North Hagerstown Duals for Grades K-9
High school wrestlers that wrestler varsity or JV may also enter this tournament.
Overall: FCA in Manassas created a dual team in partnership with Maryland as follows:
- One team for grades K-9
- Admin contact: Bill Marck, 571-338-5669, email@example.com
- See roster availability below for possible slots.
- Five rounds of competition (plus exhibition matches selectively)
Competition date: Sunday, November 10, 2019 (one day tournament)
Option 1: 6:00-8:00 PM, Saturday, November 9th
Option 2: 7:00-8:00 AM, Sunday morning, November 10th
Location for weighins and competitions:
Location: Saint James School
Address: 17641 College Road, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Costs per wrestler: $42
Must be worn for weighins and competitions
Wrestlers may use their own singlet, buy one, or borrow one
Headgear, and mouth guard if braces are worn.
Each team is required to provide a table worker for each match.
Two coaches and one score keeper per team get free admission.
Roster slots for grades K-9: (defined by the school year 2019-2020)
Weight classes: 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 112, 120, 135, 152, 175
Weight Allowance: 2 lb when wearing a singlet
Roster availability and status may be seen online ~ Click Here
- Wrestlers may book a hotel as desired or simply drive the morning of the event.
- Keep in mind the event venue is a 2-hour drive from Manassas VA.
Medical, Nails, Hair, and Skin Checks:
- Skin check form for doctors in advance of the event ~ Click Here