Updated as of July 4, 2019
North Hagerstown Duals for Grades K-9
High school wrestlers that wrestler varsity or JV may also enter this tournament.
Overall: FCA in Manassas plans to create dual teams for entry into this tournament as follows:
- One team for grades K-9
- Admin contact: Bill Marck, 571-338-5669, firstname.lastname@example.org
- See roster availability below for possible slots.
Competition date: Sunday, November 11, 2019
Option 1: 6:00-8:00 PM, Saturday, November 9th
Option 2: 7:00-8:00 AM, Sunday morning, November 10th
Location for weighins and competitions:
North Hagerstown High School
Address for weighins and competitions:
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, Hagerstown, MD 21742
Costs per wrestler: $42
- Provide cash to Bill Marck
- Use Paypal (the friends feature to avoid surcharges) soon to be set up
- Use Venmo soon to be set up
- Contact Bill Marck, 571-338-5669 cell/evenings,
- Send a message to Bill after you used the Paypal or Venmo
Must be worn for weighins and competitions
Wrestlers may use their own singlet or borrow one
Headgear, mouth guard if braces are worn.
Each team is required to provide a table worker for each match. Two coaches and one score keeper per team get free admission.
Roster slots for grades K-9: (defined by the school year 2019-2020)
Weight classes: 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 112, 120, 135, 152, 175
Weight Allowance: 2 lb when wearing a singlet
Roster availability and status may be seen online ~ Click Here
- Wrestlers may book a hotel as desired or simply drive the morning of the event.
- Keep in mind the event venue is a 2-hour drive from Manassas VA.
Medical, Nails, Hair, and Skin Checks:
- Skin check form for doctors in advance of the event ~ Click Here